gxxx
This is a really cool heart shaped silicone cake mould - it's so useful!!
I made some buttercream icing (with some careful consultation with my dad on where the green would look like mould or not - thankfully it looked lovely and spring themed!!) I also used mini eggs, hundreds and thousands and these very hard to used chocolate icing decorators
Felt like taking a picture ;)
Flash ruins the quality :( I made a 'M' shaped stencil with some card to to an 'M' in the center for her name) but you couldn't see it so I outlined it with the dark chocolate icing
no way! I love him. It's so weird that we both play a classical instrument as well as piano and guitar and how we're both in an orchestra ahaha - thankyou for the lovely comment! :)
ReplyDelete♥mollie from musicandmollie
classical is always the best ;) hehe that is weird!! Oh and in the down with the trumpets video the trumpet is my best friend's brother's trumpet!!! The reason why it has no mouthpeice is that the mouthpeice was very expensive and he didn't want it to get broken!! Ohh and thank you for visiting my blog it means a lot (thought nobody would ever visit it!!) gxxx
ReplyDelete